LIMAB has a long tradition of developing laser sensors and non-contact measuring systems. The business was started in 1979 and LIMAB has since then developed into a world leader in laser based sensors and systems for dimension and defect measurements.
We specialize in measurement systems and sensors for industrial applications, mainly to support our customers to improve product quality and reduce manufacturing costs. Today we have customers on all continents and are offering state-of-the-art systems to a large variety of applications.
We are today focusing on four Business Areas, namely the Metals Industry, the Building Material Industry, the Wood Industry and Road Profiling.
Headquarters are based in Göteborg, Sweden, and we have subsidiaries in United Kingdom, Germany and USA. On other markets we are represented by certified partners for sales and customer support.
We redefine the world map for non-contact measurement technology by providing accessible, easy to use and valuable solutions for our customers.
We provide systems and sensors for non-contact measurement of dimensions and defects in industrial applications.
Our solutions enhance the quality and competitiveness of our customers´ production. We help them become excellent at what they do.
Quality and environmental management is a key to LIMAB’s operation and we are certified according to ISO9001 and ISO14001.
Quality Policy LIMAB AB
LIMAB will stand out as a company having excellent quality in production and service of our measurement sensors and systems. This is also valid for how we treat you as a customer. Every delivery must be a recommendation for continued future deliveries.
The Quality Management system of LIMAB must be applied and supported by all employees. Each employee is responsible for the quality within his area of responsibility. By continuous improvements of our Quality Management system, we are systematically working to meet the requirements of our customers.
Environmental Policy LIMAB AB
During product development, production and marketing of our measurement sensors and systems, we are striving to protect the environment through the entire life cycle of the product.
- Our products must be characterized by a high recycling rate and a low energy consumption
- Our products will help our customers to increase their production efficiency and to lower their scrap rate
- We will support our customer’s choice of measurement solutions by informing them on the optimum way to use of our systems as well as how our products can be recycled at end-of-lifetime.
In our work with continuous improvements, we are working with:
- Optimization of the use of transports for our employees and products in order to reduce the emission of carbon oxides
- Lowering the energy consumption in our activity as far as possible
- Follow the development in environmental solutions so that we will meet external requirements and systematically prevent emissions and contaminations
- Continuously inform our employees so that they are aware of their personal responsibility and role in environmental issues.
LIMAB AB follows the rules and legislations that can be applied to our activity.